Meijer Community Rewards Program
Shop at Meijer for Queen of Peace and earn money for the church. You can sign up by going to www.meijer.com/rewards, calling 1-800-962-7011, or completing a mail-in form available in the back of church. Use QP code # 290796 when joining.
Bingo is held on Thursday evenings. Substitute workers are always needed. More details about Bingo can be found under events or by clicking here.
Instead of using Google as a search engine, try using GOODSEARCH. Every time you search, we earn $ .01. It can really add up!
Kroger Neighborhood Reward Program
of Peace parishioners/ school parents: we need your help!
Every time you use your registered Kroger Plus Card you can earn rewards for Queen of Peace! The new Kroger Community Rewards program will make it easier to help Queen of Peace while shopping at Kroger. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- You must first have an online Kroger Account. If you don’t have one you must create one. All you need is an email address and a password of your choosing.
- Kroger will send an email confirming your new account.
- Enroll your Kroger Plus Card and link it to Queen of Peace account # 80487
- If you already have a Kroger plus card, log in at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on community rewards and add organization number 80487 for Queen of Peace School.
- Within 7-10 business days you will see at the bottom of your Kroger receipt: “At your request, Kroger is donating to Queen of Peace School.
- This is also a great time to make sure your contact information is updated so you can just use your phone number at the register in case you are without your card during your shopping trip. Please share with any family or friends who have a Kroger card and who don’t already have a charity designated. We would love to make the most of this fund raising opportunity!! If you have any questions, you can email Lisa Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Queen of Peace School Parent Group receives a percentage of your purchase total from Kroger. The Parent Group provides classroom materials to the school with the proceeds.
Food labels from Campbell and Boxtops for Education can be put in the Labels Container in the back of Church. The redeemed labels are used to purchase equipment and materials for school.
Sunny D Labels
If we send in 20 Sunny D labels, we will receive 20 books! Please put them in the Labels Container in the back of Church.
We are excited to be partnering with a truly hassle-free fundraiser called Shoparoo! Nationwide, over 10,000 schools are already earning hundreds and even thousands through Shoparoo and it’s a great opportunity for us to really make a difference this year! Shoparoo is fundraising made easy: turn pictures of your everyday shopping receipts into cash donations and sweepstakes entries for our school with this free app. Yep, it’s that simple. No more cutting labels, selling door to door, or time-consuming coordinating. Just shop, snap, earn. Get started today: 1. Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store 2. Select our school from the list and start taking pictures of your receipts - shop anywhere, buy anything! 3. Earn even more points by spreading the word and inviting others to join There’s no limit to how much money we can raise with Shoparoo - the more supporters, the more we will raise for our school. Also, each of our first 20 participants will earn a guaranteed $1 donation from Shoparoo for their first receipt! Check out shoparoo.com to learn more about this awesome hassle-free program. Thank you for your support!
FRESH IDEAS FOR EDUCATION
All Marsh Fresh IDEA, O’Malia’s CouponPlus, and MainStreet Market Reward$ Cards must be re-enrolled into the program for the 2014-15 program year. If a shopper registered their card to our school in the past, they must re-enroll their card to continue supporting our school through the Fresh Ideas for Education Program. Shoppers can enroll their Marsh Fresh IDEA, O’Malia’s CouponPlus, and MainStreet Market Reward$ Cards: Online at www.marsh.net our school code is 40388 , At any Marsh Customer Desk, By completing the shopper sign-up form and returning it to our school. We have not received any forms back and only have 8 people registered on line please help us earn points for school.